Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends is come and go?

since we met,that so much memories,that we create,as long as we together..a sweet smile,a good sound of laughter,n a cute eyes of tears,all we share together.really we're apart now?wheres our promise lady?wheres shinnamiyubi now?i know that is impossible to get this answer. i just wanna know.honestly,i still not able to forget both of u.so many story that we share together.too much care n love det still keep in my heart together with my pain.shinnamiyubi like stranger now.i miss u friends, so much..i know i don't have chance anymore to say it..im hurt friends.. if u know how depressed i am,,how hard i go on my life without ya..det jus akward n lonliness. i dont care bout surrounding..even that our jus have been together jus a moment time,,but this bereft is so painfull.my life is empty,i know, little,by little, u try to forget me n go away..but this me.ill nver forget ya.!dis my promise,n both of u,will eternity in my heart..miahne friends.. i couldnt forget u...



Because you are my friend,

my life is enriched in a myriad of ways.
Like a cool breeze on a sweltering day,
like a ray of sunshine parting glowering clouds,
you lift me up.
In good times, we soar,
like weightless balloons
over neon rainbows.
In bad times, you are soothing balm
for my pummeled soul.
I learn so much from you;
you help me see old things in new ways.
I wonder if you are aware
of the bright seeds you are sowing in me.
I'm a better person for knowing you,
so that everyone I interact with
is touched by your good effect on me.
You relax me, refresh me, renew me.
Your bounteous heart envelops me
in joy and love and peace.
May your life be filled
with dazzling blessings,
just as I am blessed
by being your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment